11 June 2008

6:10::10

how can june already be a third of the way over? here are some snapshots of my day yesterday for the 10 on 10 photojournal project.

the view from my new bedroom window

my work station



the view from my work office window


where i work: peterson hall

i liked the way the water drops nested in the veins of the leaf

my summer program website: artwork courtesy of b. gough

artwork on my office wall

a beautiful plant in the spu loop

my new living room...above ground and with windows that let the light inside. i love that i can see shadows!

my empty apartment that i was doing some final cleaning in last night after work.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I'm so happy that you get to live above ground these days! yay for sunlight!

Kristen Gough said...

your new place sounds so great, amy! loved looking at all of your photos. so fun to get a peek into your day. i especially loved the photos of the raindrops on the leaf, the shadows in your apt., and the sneak peek of bryan's artwork on the spu soe website.

Jenny said...

ooh, I really love the leaf shot! and where are you living now? still in the ballard area?